TiMidity is a MIDI to WAVE converter and player that uses Gravis Ultrasound(*)-compatible patch files to generate digital audio data from general MIDI files. The audio data can be played through any sound device or stored on disk. On a fast machine, music can be played in real time. TiMidity runs under Linux, FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, and Win32, and porting to other systems with gcc should be easy.
Released TiMidity++ v2.11.3. Major changes from v2.10.x are:
* Configuration menu of Windows GUI was changed.
* Supported vorbis for Windows GUI version.
* Supported gogo for Windows GUI version.
* (ncursese interface) Chaged from 3 to 4 Digits in audio queue monitor.
* (Sun audio): Enabled specify audio device file with AUDIODEV environment.
* Updates Win32GUI version.
* Improved GS SysEx
* Added attack/release/decay-time(CC/NRPN tone/NRPN dram)
* Added drum level
* Added CC#94 Pseudo delay (like chorus method)
* Adjusted reverb level
* Added resonance filter
* Modified enverope attack
* Adjusted velocity
* Supported user drumset (SC-88)
* Added some GS SysEx'es.
* Upgrade develop environment:
automake 1.5 + autoconf 2.5x + libtool 1.4.x
* Vorbis 1.0 support
* MOD to MIDI conversion.
* -EFchorus=2 is default.
* Support RIFF MIDI.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in TiMidity++ 2.11.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.